Ramgarhia Co-operative Bank Ltd. was established on 14-05-1941 initially as Ramgarhia Central Co-operative Thrift and Credit Society Ltd., by a group of intellectual promoters for the good cause and uplift of the minority community, weaker sections and other members of the Society. It was registered with The Registrar Co-operative Societies, Delhi on 14-05-1941 and its office was opened at Broota Cottage, Paharganj, New Delhi – 110 055 The society stated granting small loans to its members for their genuine needs. Further it was decided to convert the Ramgarhia Central Co-operative Thrift and Credit Society into a Urban Co-operative Bank the year 1974 it applied to Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi -110 001 for grant of Banking Licence. It progressed well and considering the achievement/progress of the Society and to join the big league/platform and looking into the pespects the society a land of area 375 Sq. yds. centrally located in Delhi was in 1955 so as to have its own building. The Bank obtained Banking Licence from Reserve Bank of India on 10th October, 2000 to carry on Banking business. The Bank processed well and there was good response from members and customers of the Bank and from the Reserve Bank of India and opened its first branch at Vishnu Garden centre, New Delhi – 110 018 on 16th August, 2010. The branch has received good response from the public/members of that area and is functioning very successfully. The Bank has been showing profits every year and never incurred loss. Also the Bank has been paying Dividend to its shareholders out of the net profit of the Bank. The Bank has been providing all types of banking facilities like other Urban Co-operative Banks in Delhi.